Do you find yourself always putting other people first? Not knowing what you want? Trapped in an endless cycle of “Am I good enough?” Nagged by worries that you’re somehow “too much?”
In my 12+ years of coaching, I’ve been heartbroken to discover so many women struggling to know what they want and forced into a pattern of people-pleasing, perfectionism and self-doubt.
I call this the “Good Girl,” and she is a bully, a tyrant and (quite frankly) a bitch. And she is sabotaging your chances at happiness, pleasure, joy and fulfillment.
In this free ebook, I will reveal 5 clues that the Good Girl is running your life, and give you 5 easy fixes you can do right now, to release the pressure, find your desire and get what you truly want.
- Clue #1 is right in front of your face, every day.
- Clue #2 takes something you may already know even deeper.
- Clue #3 will rock your world in only 20 minutes.
- Clue #4 absolutely breaks my heart.
- Clue #5 is utterly sneaky (but I’ll show you how to fix it.)
Get your FREE copy of “Good Girl Gone Bad: 5 Clues The ‘Good Girl’ Keeps You From Getting What You Want (And How to Stop Her!)”
Put your info in below, and you’ll get instant access!