Do you find yourself always putting other people first? Not knowing what you want? Trapped in an endless cycle of “Am I good enough?” Nagged by worries that you’re somehow “too much?”
In my 12+ years of coaching, I’ve been heartbroken to discover so many women struggling to know what they want and forced into a pattern of people-pleasing, perfectionism and self-doubt.
I call this the “Good Girl,” and she is a bully, a tyrant and (quite frankly) a bitch. And she is sabotaging your chances at happiness, pleasure, joy and fulfillment.
In this free ebook, I will reveal 5 clues that the Good Girl is running your life, and give you 5 easy fixes you can do right now, to release the pressure, find your desire and get what you truly want.
- Clue #1 is right in front of your face, every day.
- Clue #2 takes something you may already know even deeper.
- Clue #3 will rock your world in only 20 minutes.
- Clue #4 absolutely breaks my heart.
- Clue #5 is utterly sneaky (but I’ll show you how to fix it.)
AND, you’ll be the first to know when doors open for the Good Girl Recovery Program in March 2018.
Get your FREE copy of “Good Girl Gone Bad: 5 Clues The ‘Good Girl’ Keeps You From Getting What You Want (And How to Stop Her!)”
Put your info in below, and you’ll get instant access!